Follow a busy gals life, ideas, lessons, music.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

a Severe case of the GiGgLeS!

well, my mom said she'd post this story. . . but she hasn't gotten around to it yet. but i laughed so hard i thought it may be funny to share.

so the other night i was working at factory brand shoes, at the outlets (super fun, but really hard not just to shop) and i had to close and open shipment and by the time i arrived at my house in sandy, i was SO TIRED! It was about 11 and i decided, with shoes on and all, to crawl into my parents bed, just to throw them for a loop. my dad was awake, and my mom, who's side i got on, was now joyfully awake as well. we started talking and i don't know what was even funny but i just started laughing. then i was laughing cause my mom's butt was hitting me. and that they needed to scooch over so i could fit. and that i needed my own pillow. and that when i started laughing, the bed shook which make me laugh even harder.
i just was lonely!!! and they understood. hence the reason i stayed and chatted and dozed in and out of consciousness on their bed for just a bit less than an hour. just. . .18 year old crawling into bed with mom and dad. oh and they wouldn't even let me in the middle. HOW RUDE :)

1 comment:

Aly said...

So you're telling me that even when they are grown they are going to get in bed with me? Ugh... Can't a girl get a kid-free night of sleep? Does it never end???