Follow a busy gals life, ideas, lessons, music.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

dream interpreter

I HAVE THE WEIRDEST DREAMS!!!!

no seriously. the ones i remember creep me out!

so first there was the dream i had for about 2 weeks straight. about the same yet small variations about a boy. yeah. a boy. but that boy is on a mission and i interpreted the dreams that maybe, because he had been out for over a year, he deserved to hear from me. so i wrote him, and now we talk at least once a week. it's fun.

but last night's dream! eek. it was odd. like my mom piled us all in the car and went driving like a mad-woman to park city at like the outlets but we went behind to the little parking lots and ran into some old babysitter of mine who was like, i knew you'd be here. i need your help. . .

yeah. how do i interpret THAT one.

but they keep going!

i dunno. it just kinda creeps me out when i remember dreams. . . cause i swear they all happen down the line sometime.

she was cool babysitter though. one of my favorites.

sorry, random post. but i want to remember this dream so i put it on here. no one reads these anyways.

No comments: