Follow a busy gals life, ideas, lessons, music.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

here's to spring

well, after eating tubs of sorbet and lots of soup, i'm about 100% again. which is good. spring term started yesterday and i'm taking a few classes. I only have 8.5 credits which should be ok this term. it's a lot but i'm taking private organ, voice, and piano lessons. go me!

I was able to go to the management of the apartment complex i live in and request to move. I did. and was given. . . DUN DUH DUH. . . AN EMPTY APARTMENT NO ONE HAS EVER LIVED IN BEFORE!!! how cool is that? So my cute mom came down to help me move. BUT. the best part is. my apartment has clear view of the dumpsters, which conveniently had shopping carts parked next to them (by some lazy college kid with no car who refuses to only buy as many groceries as he can carry). so my mom prances over to these carts, picks one up and makes her way to my old apartment to load it up. so after only 3-4 cart loads, looking like some well-dressed homeless people, sneaking past the front office with Sam and a drawer set from the old apartment, i am almost settled.
yet sadly, i am not away from the drama of my old roommate. she's crazy. she keeps texting me stuff like, "let me know if you have questions about what your kitchen stuff is cause ours is similar." Or the best one was last night when i received, with both of my parents standing there, and i quote, "hey when youre out give us the key." i replied, "no i give that to the office." her response, "k, will they call and tell us that you turned it in(?)" i replied, "Why? are there trust issues or what?" Her final response, "YEAH" How horrible is that? those snide comments have been flying for the past 8 months and i've had no way to escape. UGH!!!
and i still have never shared the story that spawned the move. i think i will start drafting. lol. BUT i'm out, and almost safe, just a check out later this week. HUZZAH!

No comments: