Follow a busy gals life, ideas, lessons, music.

Friday, April 25, 2008

words of wisdom

so. as of thursday morning i was fortunate enough to get my wisdom teeth out.
YUCK!
ok. so it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. like not at all. i guess they just keep getting better at it as time goes on. But, i am wishing i was a little more prepared here at home. i am SO BORED! i have been sitting in my bed, with this think on my face that makes me look like a frozen chipmunk to keep the swelling down, popping advil, and watching grey's anatomy on abc.com. isn't it the life? it was the first day.
today. i tried to be adventurous and i made it to costco and harmons with my mom. not the best idea. all the samples were so tempting and i couldn't even buy rice! lol. oh the rationing. it's ok. i couldn't eat rice anyways. i am living off of jello pudding. mmmmm. so i really have nothing to say on here except, if you make good soup and live nearby, I AM SO HUNGRY! mom. got that. i'm hungry. thanks for the concern. lol.

No comments: