Follow a busy gals life, ideas, lessons, music.

Monday, June 9, 2008

But even at our swifted speed, we couldn't break from the concrete. . .

so, going into my last week of spring term , i figured i should sit, blog, and catch my mom up before i'm overwhelmed with my whole 2 finals, one of which is open book. lol. and the other is not comprehensive. i'm SO EXCITED!!! i really like this spring term. i don't know why i just don't do it and skip fall or something. hahah.

but i saw STOMP last night at Capitol Theatre and it was AMAZING!!! the beatboxing with brooms? garbage bags? then the clapping? i so can't even clap that fast. it was crazy!

so because it is the last week of class, 3 of my 4 classes were canceled today. i only have psychology. . . in which the teacher is. . . ummm. yeah. let's just say i wouldn't get my week's eye candy if that class was canceled. but really.

crushes on teachers? did anyone else suffer from this? like, 2 of my teachers- i would just love to be like, "hey you. date me!" they are grad students(one from sandy and the other from LIVERPOOL) so it's not that bad. . .but still. argh! it will never happen :( but i can add them on facebook after finals are over. lol. oh BYU and it's dating game. wow.

No comments: