Follow a busy gals life, ideas, lessons, music.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ode to mom

so i remember those times that my mom would be like, holli, seriously, don't just take clothes out of the dryer and throw them in a basket. it makes them wrinkly and just makes more work.

well- now i understand this.

everyone says that the stuff your mom teaches you doesn't really sink in till you have to deal with it or whatnot. well, i apparently do now.

i got a new roommate.

i don't even know her name and she's lived here for a few days.

but i went to work, (note a 3 hour shift), and had left my clothes to dry. i came home and my clothes were beautifully stuffed onto the dryer. mmmm. all my wrinkly work pants will have to wait for my new roommates clothes to finish drying till i can try to dewrinkle them. . . and i don't have an iron so that's not an option.

moral of the story.
fold your laundry.
or karma will get you.

No comments: